Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Another Milestone

Thought for the day:




"Everything that is happening at this moment is a result of the choices you've made in the past."

 -Deepak Chopra



Guess I did made some good choices last week, I used a 20 my Flex points last week because I felt so darn hungry; but scale was still my friend. Yesterday when I weighed in I had lost another 1.6 pounds Yippee! That's a total of 20.4 since I began this challenge. That is 20% or 1/5 of that 100 pounds! Whoop-Tee-Do!



I can't tell you how good this feels! I'm getting into clothes that I haven't worn in a while, and my knees don't hurt as much; I also have more energy. Who would have thought only 20 pounds could make so much difference.



I feel like dancing a Happy Dance!



I bought some yummy scented Bath and Body Works shower gel and lotion to celebrate the milestone. A non-food splurge!



The week in review:





What I did right-





a. Ate Breakfast daily.



b. Kept a diary of every bite that crossed my lips.



c. Drank a minimum of 6 glasses of good old H2O daily.



d. Walked for 60 minutes, 5 days of the week.



e. Continued the Yoga practice. It does feel good to stretch.



What I can do better-



a. Try a couple of new recipes so I don't get bored.



b. Look for a beginners Tai Chi DVD at the library, I didn't get there last week.



c. Treat myself to a non-food splurge.



d. Find some additional ways to unwind and reduce stress.

No comments: