Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hot days

Thought for the day:

"The thing always happens that you really believe in; and the belief in a thing makes it happen."


-Frank Lloyd Wright


The last couple of days have been so hot and so busy I haven't been able to take my lunch break walks. I did walk on Monday but finished feeling sick and light headed even though I took a full water bottle and drank several times during the walk.

This evening after work I went to the mall to get a walk in, it was good to be moving. So I guess my new challenge is going to be finding a time when it is cool enough to hit the pavement.

I'm looking forward to this long weekend, I have lots of yard work to catch up with. Gardening is good for activity points.

I will probably walk up and watch the Memorial day Parade in Pie Town, more activity points, LOL. I do hope to spend some time honoring those who have given the ultimate sacrifice for our country, as that is the real purpose of the Holiday.  I will also go and visit my Fathers grave. Dad didn't die in service to our country, but he did serve in the Air Force, and I want to honor him.

No comments: