Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Frustration

Thought for the day:


"Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them-every day to begin the task anew"


- Saint Frances de Sales


Boy, am I still annoyed by that scale not budging an ounce.

After my group meeting I had a comfort breakfast with a friend (I had Eggs Benedict). Then I went to the Library and checked out three cookbooks from various weight loss plans and 3 exercise DVDs. I feel obsessed with figuring out what I can do better so that unctuous fiend, the beastly scale, will reflect some weight loss.

Damned that impertinent little machine!

Okay; it's a new week. I'll make a point to get in my healthy oils, increase exercise and go to bed earlier and see if that helps.

Right now I just feel like buying an extra bathroom scale so I can kick the crap out of it! That ought to be worth some activity points.

OMG! I must be losing my mind! I'm feeling punitive toward a bathroom gadget.

This really is bothering me.

I want revenge!!!

On a bathroom scale!

No comments: