Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 2, 2010

Chippin' Away

Thought for the day:

"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time."



-Thomas A. Edison
 
 
 
Perseverance does pay off, I lost 3 pounds last week, so I was feeling pretty good while standing on the scale Saturday. It does seems like I have to keep working harder to keep losing. I'm exercising almost daily now and I keep looking for new swaps for the foods I crave.


Gotta keep chipping away at those pounds!
 
 
Last week had its ups and its downs but I didn't let it pull me off track.
 
   
I've been pretty mentally exhausted, so I went out to the swimming pool this evening and just vegetated for a while. It was good to clear my mind.
 
 
Last week in review:

 
What I did right-


a. Ate Breakfast daily.

b. Kept a diary of every bite that crossed my lips.

c. Drank extra water due to the heat and my increase in activity.

d. Exercised 6 days last week.



What I can do better-

a. Get a little more sleep, and make some time for meditation.

b. Manage to get my walks in at least 3 days this week.

c. Work out some new recipes to help prevent boredom.  

d. Eat at least 5 fruits or veggies a day.
 
 
 

No comments: