Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 20, 2010

Dangerous Curves

Thought for the day:

"If I had been around when Rubens was painting, I would have been revered as a fabulous model. Kate Moss? Well, she would have been the paintbrush." ~Dawn French



OMG! I pigged out, and I feel awful.

I was really wanting a cheeseburger and fries; I thought there are 28 flex points that I haven't eaten this week, just have it. I had it all right, I ordered out for lunch from a place my co-workers frequently go but it just wasn't very good. It didn't satisfy me at all. What a let down! What a waste of flex points?

So after work I went home to find my granddaughter waiting for me, she wanted Pizza, something else I've had a yen for, so we ordered, and I ate 3 peices and chased them with a fruit and yogurt smoothy. Now I feel overly satisfied, stuffed and FAT!

Well, what is done is done. It's over now and all those calories are probably headed straight for my butt. Guess I see the damage when I step up on the scale tomarrow morning. I just hope the extra physical activity I've engaged in this week will counter my poor food choices.

Arggg!

Why didn't I stop with 1 slice of Pizza?

I'm such a DORK!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't sweat it. You'll be fine with all the Zoomba you've been doing;)