Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 3, 2010

New Jeans

Thought for the day:


"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time."

~Thomas A. Edison
 
 
I wore a new pair of jeans to work today, in a smaller size, I was looking great and feeling better. I think I looked better in jeans than I have in at least 10 years, maybe more. I'm still glowing from the complements my co-workers showered me with.
 
 It may just be my imagination, but I think a man at the grocery store was hitting on me. I'm really not sure, because I was just trying to get groceries, it's been a long time since I've attracted a man's attention and I was not flirting, but still, he was pretty friendly.
 
Not that I'm interested, but it is nice to think someone of the opposite sex noticed that I looked good.
 
I am so going shopping for a 2nd pair of those jeans!
 
This week I have been so hungry, I've used every activity point I earned about half of my flex points. I'm gonna have to either work out like crazy this weekend or keep to the lowest of points on my food choices.
 
This is a holiday weekend too.
 
Tomorrow is my weigh in day and I hope I lost. I have been working out daily and walked for half an hour on my lunch break today. Hope that was enough to make a pound budge.
 
Whatever happens with the scale, it's still been a good week.

No comments: