Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy New Year!

Thought for the Day:

Rich, fatty foods are like destiny: they too, shape our ends. ~Author Unknown



The New Year is here and full of promise.

My resolution is simply to take better care of myself.

Last Saturday was the first time in 3 weeks I've weighed in and while I had gained 10 pounds over the holidays, I was just certain I had gained more, but thankful that I hadn't.

Eating rich holiday foods and lack of exercise has been like like "Miracle Grow", for my butt. Clothes that were getting loose aren't anymore.

I'm slowly climbing back up on that waggon. Maybe I need to be pushing it.

My first Zumba class of the new year kicked my butt, I hadn't been in 3 weeks and once again stuff I didn't know I had started to hurt. I'll admit though, it did feel good to get back to being active. Hope I can quickly work off that big 10 gain.

Now, if I can just keep motivated...

No comments: