Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 4, 2010

Spinning Out Of Control

Thought for the day:

"Being out of control is one of the worst feelings in the world, sometimes even worse than pain.  It is its own kind of pain."  ~Terri Guillemets

Since last weekend I have been spinning out of control; I have just felt so hungry that everthing looks delicious.

I've been in the mood to cook and eat. It could have really been bad if didn't have whole grain flour and splenda in the cabinet. At least what I've been baking is no more than 3 points a serving.

Last Saturday was weigh in day and it didn't go well, I gained 2 pounds, not what I want to happen.

As hard as I've been working to get this fat off and I gain. So discouraging!

I'm craving Poor Baby comfort, like baked Mac-n-cheese. 

Help!!!

No comments: